For its large plant assortment, Willaert Tree Nursery appeals to a number of fixed familial growers, as well as a large grid of European suppliers. It is clear that a well-planned logistical process is necessary to get the products to the customer in the best conditions. An overview of our most important order, delivery and transportation modalities.
Place your order quickly and easily
Sending an order can be done by email
, fax or our web shop. A reduction of 1%
is offered to you for each order on our web shop. In addition, you can consult your current orders quickly and easily on your personal page on our website. Nothing but advantages! Please bear in mind that you need a password and user name to connect to our web shop and your personal page. Do not hesitate to contact us
to obtain those data.
Order pick up or drop off
Most of the plants are in stock or deliverable within a week. You can come and pick up your order, with an extra reduction of 6%, or you can ask for delivery at your depot at a small extra charge. For each delivery we maintain fixed delivery days and fixed carriage charges per region.
Safe and efficient transport is guaranteed
Smooth deliveries, satisfied customers. Next to our own fleet of modern trucks, we call upon professional transport companies in busy periods. To make sure that all the plants are delivered in prime condition we respect the following focus points:
- Trucks are equipped with a thermally insulated loading space to be able to deliver the plants in good condition even with extreme temperatures.
- All trucks are equipped with a tail lift and a pallet truck.
- Our drivers vouch for the unloading of the goods. For large quantities or voluminous pieces, extra help is required.
- All of our own trucks are traceable by satellite connection, which allows us to estimate delays on the schedule.
- Our own transportation software for trajectory simulation and efficient planning following your wishes and in accordance with the legislation concerning driving and rest periods.
- Large trees are mostly delivered directly from the grower to avoid damage or breakage during transhipment.